Bossaball tours the exotic beaches of Rio de Janeiro with TAM Airlines
The project was a brand activation tour for the Brazilian airline company TAM that was titled “TAM Paixão pelo Rio”, which translates as “TAM Passion for Rio”. During the 2010 summer edition, the Bossaball court was installed on the waterfront of the Copacabana and the Barra da Tijuca.
TAM launched yet another edition of TAM Passion for Rio and to shake up the beaches of Barra da Tijuca and Copacabana with sports activities and free services for the public – right on the waterfront. The great attraction of the 2010 edition of the project was Bossaball, until then unprecedented in Rio de Janeiro. The Brazilian national team showcased the sport and introduced the experience to beachgoers.
TAM Passion for Rio in Barra da Tijuca:
- 30th and 31st January
- 20th and 21st of February
- 20th and 21st of March
TAM Passion for Rio in Copacabana:
- 6th and 7th of February
- 6th and 7th of March
“With the TAM Passion for Rio project, we declare our admiration for this wonderful city. In this edition, we are offering one more option of fun and leisure for every family on the waterfront, with an unprecedented activity in Rio, “explains Manoela Amaro, TAM’s Marketing Director.
Further to the brand activation on the beaches, a Bossaball promo video was shown on board of all TAM airplanes during the month of January 2010! TAM nas nuvens – TAM in the clouds.
- Cássio Reis: TV actor and model
- Bia and Branca Feres: models and synchros (national selection Brazil), also both hosts on MTV
- Gustavo Leão: actor, won the award for most promising actor
- Jorge de Sá: actor in “Páginas da Vida” on Rede Globo TV
- Bia Castilho: model who became famous through her appearance in a reality TV show