Bossaball event in Mexico: Let’s Bossa with Hot Nuts
Once more a brand chose Bossaball as a marketing tool for one of their products! Bossaball clinics and tournaments have been carried out to promote Hot Nuts snacks on the beaches of Puerto Vallarta, between the 18th and the 23rd of April of 2011.
Puerto Vallarta is a balneario resort city situated on the Pacific Ocean’s Bahía de Banderas in the state of Jalisco, offering a tropical climate and great sceneries.
Hot Nuts is a product of the brand Barcel, a unit of Grupo Bimbo, the biggest Mexican food corporation and the largest bakery in the world with brands in Americas, Europe, and China. Grupo Bimbo is currently number 4 among the largest food corporations in the world, just behind Unilever, Kraft Foods and Nestlé.
Following the successful first tour on the beaches of Puerto Vallarta in April 2011, Hot Nuts decided to collaborate again with Bossaball. This time the Hot Nuts tour brought Bossaball to 7 different colleges where the students are invited to participate at a Bossaball tournament.
Schedule of the college tour:
- October 26th: UNITEC Marina (Video)
- November 3rd: ULA Florida(Video)
- November 4th: UNITEC Atizapán + ULA Florida
- November 7th: UNITEC Atizapán + UNITEC Ecatepec
- November 8th, 9th, 10th & 11th: UNITEC Atizapan (Video)
- November 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th & 18th: UNITEC Ecatepec
- November 22nd & 23rd : UNITEC Marina + UNITEC Cuitlahuac
- November 24th & 25th: UNITEC Marina
- November 28th & 29th: UNITEC Cuitlahuac + UNITEC Sur
- November 30th, December 1st & 2nd: UNITEC Cuitlahuac (Video)
- December 5th & 6th: ULA Valle
- December 7th, 8th, 9th, 12th & 13th: UNITEC Sur
- December 15th: Final Tournament